Choosing the right attorney can make or break any case, if you want to find out which elder law attorney is right for you, then you should prepare a list of questions to ask to determine if they are competent for your legal needs.
- How long have you been practicing law? Experience matters in any field, but especially in law, it can be crucial in obtaining a legal guardianship or guiding you through public benefits.
- What is the amount of time spent in the field of elder law? Lawyers can practice different types of law, even one who mainly practice real estate law may practice elder law.
- Does he/she specialize in any type of elder law? From guardianship to estate planning to insurance issues, they might have more expertise in one field or another
- What type of elder law training did the attorney have? It is important to understand the full background on the potential hire
- Are you a certified elder law attorney? Certification ensures the attorney has the thorough understanding and expanded knowledge on all of elder laws, and only a small amount of lawyers pass certification
If you are able to seek answers to these questions above, then you should be in good shape in deciding on which elder law attorney to hire!
A-1 Home Care is a non-medical homecare agency that provides a variety of in-home care services. Are you a legal guardian or conservator of an incapacitated senior looking for a long term care solution? We can help find you a dedicated and quality caregiver, senior companion, nurse aides, and other care professionals to provide specialized care and relief from the comfort of your own home. We serve the communities of Tustin, Irvine, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Santa Ana,Villa Park, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, Anaheim Hills, and other cities around Orange County.
Whether it be Alzheimer’s Care, Parkinson’s Care, Post Stroke Care, or other senior home care need, don’t hesitate to call us at 949-650-3800. Visit www.a-1homecare.com to learn more about our services, or head over to our Facebook page to follow us!