Did you know that traumatic brain injuries are one of the major causes of disability worldwide? It also very often leads to death, which should come as no surprise being that the brain is perhaps the most important organ in the body.
If you have a loved one in Orange County who’s suffered from brain trauma and has lived through it, then you know how difficult a brain injury can be not just for the patient but for the people close to the patient as well. At A-1 Home Care, we offer exceptional brain injury care to seniors who need consistent supervision and aid during their often-arduous recovery. A-1 Home Care serves as the leading non-medical senior care agency in all of Southern California, providing exceptional care providers whose goal is to make a positive difference in each and every patient they meet.
Our compassionate brain injury care providers offer in-home assistance to seniors that include:
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- Healthy meal preparation
- General housecleaning duties such as vacuuming, bed-making, dishes, dusting, and laundry
- Yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
- Personal services like hygiene and bathing care
- Running errands like going grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- Good conversation and general companionship
At A-1 Home Care, we offer only the most affordable senior services you’ll find anywhere, combining the power of genuine care with the surprising truth of the most reasonable prices.
For more information about the leading brain injury services in both Los Angeles and Orange County, contact one of our helpful care givers at A-1 Home Care by dialing (310) 366-7964 or (562) 929-8400 today. We proudly serve elders in cities like Garden Grove, Century City, Tarzana, Irvine, Laguna Beach, and many more.