We are all aware that everyone loves the Holidays, especially children. A great idea to spend time with your loved ones would be my making homemade snow globes. These snow globes should be performed under adult supervision such as parents, Nannies or Caregivers. A-1 Home Care has nannies, Homehelpers, and Companions that can also assist children with transforming a simple used jar into a ” winter wonderland”.
- Simple used jars with lids such as peanut butter jars or baby-food jars
- Glue gun with adult supervision
- Small plastic Christmas figures that can be found at craft stores
- Blue food coloring
- White glitter or white confetti that will be used as snow
- Begin by washing the used jar. The small figures obtained at the craft store will be glued on the inside of the jar lid using the glue gun.
- The, fill the jar with cold water and add a small amount of food coloring along a small amount of glitter or confetti.
- Place glue around the inside of the jar lid and close the jar.
- Your home made snow globe is now ready and can be used to decorate the house.
Nannies can assist children with this activity and can establish a great bond between the two. For more information on hiring Live in nannies near Newport Beach, Anaheim Hills, Costa Mesa, Santa Ana, Tustin, Irvine, Garden Grove,Villa Park, Fullerton, Yorba Linda, and other cities in Orange County please call 949-650-3800.