Did you know that roughly one in every three Americans suffer from kidney disease today? As troubling as that statistic sounds, there is hope in the leading home care options offered right here in Orange County.
At A-1 Home Care, our expert care givers provide those leading services so many seniors are searching for today. Our kidney care solutions include monitoring blood sugar and blood pressure levels and helping affected seniors live a healthy lifestyle that includes a wholesome, structured diet along with consistent exercise. Even if you’re going through kidney dialysis or have had a kidney tumor removed, our senior care providers will help in everyday living situations so that you can focus on relaxing and healing faster and more effectively.
Our compassionate care givers at A-1 Home Care offer services that include:
- assistance with household chores like vacuuming, dusting, dish-washing, bed-making, and laundry
- assistance with gardening and yard work like raking leaves, mowing the lawn, and watering plants
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- medication reminders and administration
- preparation of healthy meals
- assistance with personal services like help with grooming and bathing
- child care services
- pet care services
- general companionship and good conversation
- and much more
If you’d like to find out more about why A-1 Home Care is the leader when it comes to providing home care service options to elders from all over Southern California, then call one of our expert care givers by dialing (949) 650-3800, (310) 657-8780, or (562)-929-8400 today. We proudly serve communities throughout Orange County and Los Angeles, including cities like Downey, Calabasas, Corona Del Mar, Malibu, and Century City.